The Way Of Life: How Fast JSON on Android ?
Google

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

How Fast JSON on Android ?


This time, I will show you, how fast Android Application parsed JSON from Microsoft SQL Server. I've used Android Emulator ( AVD Manager ), perhaps it will be so much faster on the real Android handset. First I check my speed connection with speedtest.net, and here is the result

And then i check signal bar on my modem, and here is the result 


I will query 1478 records from Microsoft SQL Server via internet using PHP web service from my house, it takes at least 10 seconds, on local network it takes at least 5 second, you can checked at this video.


When I use keyword for searching the records it takes under 2 seconds.

 

That means, JSON is fast enough to transfer data from Microsoft SQL Server to Android.

related links:




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home